Roach Killer Control Kit #3
This professional roach kit is perfect for killing those pesty roaches. These are the same products that the pros would use to treat your home or place of business. Please let us know if you have any questions about these products. We are here to help.
This kit contains: (4) Tubes of Advion Roach Killer Bait (20) Gentrol Point Source Stations and (1) Blue Bait Gun
DuPont Advion cockroach gel bait is a high-performing product from DuPont Professional Products targeting all prevailing pest species of cockroaches. This outstanding product combines a highly attractive, proprietary gel formulation with a potent non-repellent active ingredient. Cockroaches cannot resist this superior combination and even the toughest populations are quickly controlled!
DuPont ADVION Cockroach Gel Bait is designed to control pest species of cockroaches including German, American, Australian,Smoky-Brown, Brown, Asian, Oriental, and Brown-Banded. The slight delay in mortality caused by the active ingredient, indoxacarb, allows cockroaches to consume the bait and return to the harborage site to contaminate other cockroaches resulting in significant reduction in infestation levels.
1. ADVION cockroach gel can be used indoors or outdoors applied as a crack and crevice treatment within residential homes, industrial facilities, offices, warehouses, commercial kitchens, hospitals, schools, nursing homes, hotels, buses, trains, aircraft, retail and commercial establishments, and other areas infested with cockroaches.
2. ADVION cockroach gel should be applied to areas frequented by cockroaches such as between different elements of construction, between equipment and floors, openings leading into voids and hollow spaces in floors, walls, ceilings, equipment legs and bases, around plumbing pipes, doors and windows, and behind and under appliances, cabinets, sinks, closets, and any other equipment that cockroaches are typically known to hide.
3. Avoid applying ADVION cockroach gel to surfaces recently treated with residual sprays.
4. Surfaces treated with ADVION cockroach gel should not be treated with residual sprays.
5. Repeat applications may be made upon inspection during follow-up inspections of the treated areas.
6. Do not apply to surfaces that food contacts.
7. Do not allow open foods to contact gel material.
Gentrol Point Source
- All the benefits of an Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) in a discreet, non-spray formulation.
- Contains the Insect Growth Regulator (S)-Hydroprene for 90-day control of stored product pests.
- Pests don't need to come in contact with the device to be affected.
- Ideal for food handling establishments and other sensitive accounts.
- No need to vacate areas during treatment.
Gentrol Should never be use alone to kill roaches. It should be used with roach baits and roach sprays. Together they work great!
How It Works
Activating Gentrol Point Source® is as simple as squeezing the raised end of the plastic, adhesive-back device. This releases Gentrol IGR onto a filter paper. From there, it moves up to 75 square feet. That way, pests never need to come in contact with the device. (S)-Hydroprene, the active ingredient, prevents pest larvae from progressing to the adult stage either causing sterility of adults or preventing the emergence of insects from the pupal stage — preventing future infestations.
The discreet delivery system of Gentrol Point Source is ideal for sensitive accounts like these:
- Food Handling Establishments
- Nursing Homes
- Areas Where Spraying Isn't Acceptable (e.g., Electrical Boxes and Computer Equipment)
- See the Gentrol Point Source label for a complete list of application sites
These pest control (pesticides) products are not available in your local stores or big retailers.