Maxforce FC Roach Bait Stations
MAXFORCE FC ROACH BAIT STATIONS
works with small cockroaches such as Brown-banded, and German (Does not work with oriental roaches)
This product may be used for the control of small cockroaches, such as German or Brown-Banded roaches, in any area where cockroaches are a problem, such as residential, warehousing and commercial establishments, including food service, food manufacturing and food processing facilities, hospitals, schools, daycare centers, nursing homes, health care facilities, laboratories, computer and electronic equipment facilities, pet shops, zoos, basements, buses, boats, trains and aircraft. The patented transparent red top enables you to monitor bait consumption while providing roaches their preferred environment, darkness, because roaches do not see light in the red spectrum. This product has an odorless bait that roaches eat even in the presence of other foods and is packaged in a child-resistant bait station.
Fipronil kills insects by blocking the gaba regulated chloride channel (based on in-vitro binding data in rat brain preparations and insect electrophysiology studies). This product contains Fipronil, [a [new] active ingredient] which kills roaches by ingestion. In the process of ingestion, fipronil [the active ingredient] acts by blocking the GABA (Gamma Amino Butyric Acid) receptor chloride channel. Once chloride ions cannot pass through the channel, depolarization ensues resulting in continued release of excitatory transmitters abd hyperexcitation of the neuron.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. Place MAXFORCE® FC in areas where cockroaches have been seen and where they hide. Cockroaches infest dark, warm, damp locations.
2. The bait stations can be stuck to a vertical surface by peeling off the protective strip to expose adhesive.
3. For effective roach control use 4-6 bait stations per 100 square feet of horizontal surface area. Place adjacent to walls and flush in corners. Do not place more than 24 bait stations per residence. For outdoor use place stations adjacent to structure.
4. Do not spray the bait stations. Avoid placing the bait stations on freshly sprayed surfaces.
5. Roaches will begin eating the bait immediately and you should expect to see fewer roaches within 3 days.
6. Inspect all bait stations and replace as needed for continuous control of roaches.