PT 4 Allure Stored Product Moth Kit (6 traps)
- Attracts and traps stored product moths by means of controlled released pheromones
- Excellent evaluation tool to determine the effectiveness of insecticide applications
- Can be placed throughout food processing plants, food warehouses and in other food processing facilities where stored product insect infestations are suspected
- Can also be used in kitchens and pantries of homes to detect and trap stored product pests
- Size: 6 Traps 6 Lures and 6 Loops for hanging
- Target Pest: Indian Meal Moths, Almond Moths, Tobacco Moths, Raisin Moths and Mediterranean Flour Moths.
- To find infestations within the facility, move traps from uninfested areas to the area where moths have been captured, increasing trap density to as much as one trap per 9,000 cubic feet. Close inspection in the area of maximum trap catch should reveal the infestation source.
- Mass trapping can be accomplished with trap densities of one or more traps per 3,000 cubicfeet, depending on the size of the moth population.
- Inspect traps weekly and remove insects and debris. Replace trap if insects, dust, or debris reduce stickiness.
PT 4 Allure attracts and traps stored product insects by means of controlled released pheromones. Pheromones are chemicals produced to let other members of the same species know when to mate, aggregate, or avoid danger. Allurer traps economize and simplify the inspection process. The traps are also excellent evaluation tools to determine the effectiveness of insecticide applications. PT 4 Allure traps can be placed throughout food processing plants, food warehouses and in other food processing facilities where stored product insect infestations are suspected. Allure PT 4 traps can also be used in kitchens and pantries of homes to detect and trap stored product pests. Whole wheat or graham flour, corn-meal, shelled or ear corn, broken grain and grain products, dried fruits, seeds, crackers, biscuits, nuts, powdered milk, chocolate, candy, red peppers, dog food, tobacco and cocoa beans.
Moth Trap Assembly Instructions:
1. Grasp top and bottom of trap and pull apart. The fold perforated ends inward to trap in three dimensional shape.
2. Peel off the paper covering the adhesive on the back of the pheromone packet. Note: Avoid touching packet membrane surface with fingers.
3.Place the pheromone packet inside the top of the trap. How Traps Work: It's fairly simple. The pheromone (sex) lure attracts of the PT 4 Allure male moths. Female moths are then attracted by the males moths trapped in the trap. Note: To prolong storage life, refrigerate or freeze unused pheromone packet. Use tweezers or rubber gloves to handle packets to avoid contamination, especially if traps for more than one insect species are being prepared.
Do not damage the packet's membrane by stapling, pinning or nailing the packet to the trap. Do not peel the membrane apart. (PT 4 Allure Lure attracts several related species: Almond moth, Mediterranean Flour moth, Raisin moth, Tobacco moth.)Please refer to the product label above for more information.
The products that we sell are professional (DIY) do it yourself pest control products, bug killer sprays, roach killer baits and ant killer baits. These are the same products the exterminator would come by with to exterminate and to eliminate pests from your home or place of business.
These pest control (pesticides) products are not available in your local stores or big retailers.