Advion Ant Bait Gel
All major species of ants including: Argentine, Big Headed, Carpenter, Cornfield, Crazy, Field, Ghost, Harvester, Honey, Little Black, Odorous House, Pavement, Pharaoh, Pyramid, Red Imported Fire Ant, Rover, Thief and White Footed.
Advion Ant Bait Gel Label
Advion Ant Bait Gel MSDS
The Best Ant Gel On The Market!
DuPont Advion ant bait gel bait is a superior ant bait from DuPont Professional Products that targets most pest species of ants, including all key sweet feeders plus additional ant species. By combining a proprietary active ingredient with a highly attractive gel formulation, Advionﾮ provides a powerful tool for broad-spectrum ant control.
DuPont Advion ant bait gel is specifically formulated to be attractive to all major pest species of ants, including but not limited to Argentine, Big-headed, Carpenter, Cornfield, Crazy, Field, Ghost, Harvester, Honey, Little black, Odorous house, Pavement, Pharaoh, Pyramid, Red Imported Fire Ant, Rover, Thief, and White-footed. Advion ant bait gel contains the active ingredient, indoxacarb, a powerful, nonrepellent insecticide. The slight delay in mortality caused by the active ingredient, indoxacarb, encourages ants to consume the bait and return to the harborage site to contaminate other ants resulting in significant reduction in population levels.
Use of Advion ant bait gel will help eliminate ants within days of applying the gel according to the use directions.
Advion ant bait gel is effective at killing Pharoah ants, foraging red imported fire ants and harvester ants. For complete control of outdoor nests of these species, use additional treatments labeled for outdoor nest control of these species.
Use Instructions and Precautions:
1. Advion ant bait gel can be used indoors or outdoors applied as a crack and crevice or spot treatment in single and multifamily
residential homes, institutional, commercial and industrial facilities (including schools, warehouses, apartments, supermarkets, restaurants, motels, hotels, hospitals, nursing homes, offices, zoos, retail establishments, food handling/storage establishments), transportation equipment such as aircraft, trains, ships, boats, and buses, and other similar sites where ant infestations are a problem.
2. Avoid applying ADVION ant gel to surfaces recently treated with residual sprays.
3. Surfaces treated with ADVION ant gel should not be treated with residual sprays.
4. Applications should be inspected periodically for consumption/ activity and additional bait applied as needed.
5. Do not apply to surfaces that food contacts.
6. Do not allow open foods to contact gel material.
7. Refillable Bait Stations: Advion ant bait gel may be used in commercially available refillable bait stations designed for interior and/or exterior or perimeter insect pest control. If the refillable bait station is not equipped with a sticker to identify the contents, apply a sticker either on the interior or exterior of the device. For best results, position refillable bait stations near ant trails, nest sites, or where ants are known to actively forage. Regularly inspect each refillable bait stations and replace with ADVION ant gel as needed for continual control of ants.
Treatment Rates for All Uses:
ADVION ant gel should be applied as spots of gel or small lines of gel.
Placements of spots or lines of ADVION ant gel should be to active foraging trails, nest sites, or to areas known to be active.
Apply 0.1 to 1.0 gram spots of ADVION ant gel or approximately 1/4 in diameter spots.
Treatment in food and feed handling areas:
They include areas for receiving, storage, packing (canning, bottling, wrapping, boxing), preparing, edible waste storage, and enclosed processing systems (mills, dairies, edible oils, syrups). Serving areas are also considered a food/feed area when food is exposed and facility is in operation.
Examples include, but are not limited to, parts of stoves, ovens, grills, fume hoods, saunas, heat lamps, coffee urns, steam tables, toasters, fryers, dishwashers, and hot water pipes.
Use good application practice to avoid movement of ADVION ant gel to exposed surfaces used for food preparation.
If Advion ant bait gel contacts an exposed surface, first remove as much of the gel bait as possible, then wash with soap and water.
Outdoor Use Directions:
A thorough inspection around a structure may reveal areas where ants are gaining access to the structure. Attempts should be made to remove the access.
ADVION ant gel may be applied as a spot or thin bead (see above) to pest entry sites such as along windows, doors, between construction elements, sewer areas, adjacent trees which harbor ants, along walls, garbage holding areas, or suitable placement site acting as an ant
ADVION ant gel placements should be made to reduce the potential of subsequent human contact.
ADVION ant gel placements should be inspected periodically and fresh ant gel applied as needed.
Where to buy Advion Ant Gel Bait for the lowest price? Buy it for the lowest price at Allbugsout.com.
The products that we sell are professional (DIY) do it yourself pest control products, bug killer sprays, roach killer baits and ant killer baits. These are the same products the exterminator would come by with to exterminate and to eliminate pests from your home or place of business.
These pest control (pesticides) products are not available in your local stores or big retailers.