Advion Ant Bait Arena
Advion Ant Bait Arena
Ants (excluding carpenter ants)
There are 30 stations in each bag.
Use Advion Ant Bait Arena in these areas.
RESIDENTIAL, INSTITUTIONAL, COMMERCIAL, AND INDUSTRIAL AREAS
Use sites include but are not limited to single and multifamily residential buildings, institutional, commercial and industrial facilities (including schools, hospitals, warehouses, apartments, supermarkets, restaurants, motels, hotels, food handling/storage establishments, food manufacturing and processing facilities/plants), and transportation equipment such as aircraft, trains, ships, boats, buses.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Advion Ant Bait Arena contain bait material with the active ingredient indoxacarb, an insecticide that acts through ingestion by ants. The activity of this insecticide allows adequate consumption of the bait by ants prior to onset of mortality. This provides enough time for foraging ants to return to nest sites and contaminate other colony members including larvae and queens. This action results in complete control of nuisance ant colonies. Placement of Advion Ant Bait Arena in and around structures will kill foraging ants, including fire ants and harvester ants, but for complete control of outdoor nests of fire ants or harvester ants, use a broadcast or direct mound treatment product.
Space sprays or other residual materials should not be applied directly to or near the bait arenas. Application of these materials can cause ants to behave abnormally and therefore reduce the potential of feeding on the bait material inside the station. Foraging ants must be able to feed on the bait and return to the colony.
Advion Ant Bait Arena should be placed in areas where ants are currently foraging or foraging activity is suspected. The ant bait arenas should be placed adjacent to active foraging trails when possible. Care should be exercised in order to reduce the disturbance to the natural foraging pattern. If placed along foraging trails properly, ants should detect and begin feeding at the bait station within approximately 30 minutes. An increase in foraging activity around the station indicates good recruitment. In child resistant packaging. Still use care when placing ant bait arenas, especially in or around homes or residential buildings.
1. Thoroughly inspect infested area to determine proper placement of ADVION ant bait arenas.
2. Placement of 1-4 ant bait arenas where ants are observed is adequate to control normal ant infestations. Heavy infestations or infestations that are difficult to access or heavier infestations in larger areas may require application of additional Advion Ant Bait Arena.
3. Advion Ant Bait Arena may be placed on vertical surfaces by using an adhesive on the bottom of the station.
4. In addition to being placed directly along foraging trails, place ADVION ant bait arenas along walls, under appliances
or industrial equipment, inside garbage containers, inside cabinets, under furniture, or any locations where there is ant activity or ants can potentially gain entry into a building or structure.
5. Do not place arenas on food preparation surfaces.
6. Inspect the ADVION ant bait arenas periodically and replace as needed or every 2 to 3 months.
1. Thoroughly inspect infested area to determine proper ADVION ant bait arena placement. Pay close attention to areas where ants may gain access to a building or structure
2. Apply ADVION ant bait arena on or near building/structure exterior areas where ants are actively foraging such as near tree bases, along exterior walls, around garbage-collection areas, utility accesses, windows, vents, or along the ground next to structures.
3. ADVION ant bait arenas may be placed on vertical surfaces by using an adhesive on the bottom of the station.
4. Placement of 1-4 ant bait arenas where ants are observed is adequate to control normal ant infestations. Heavy infestations or infestations that are difficult to access or heavier infestations in larger areas may require application of additional ADVION ant bait arenas.
5. Inspect the ADVION ant bait arenas periodically and replace as needed or every 2 to 3 months.
The products that we sell are professional (DIY) do it yourself pest control products, bug killer sprays, roach killer baits and ant killer baits. These are the same products the exterminator would come by with to exterminate and to eliminate pests from your home or place of business.
These pest control (pesticides) products are not available in your local stores or big retailers.